Year-end Jass event 2022 with subsequent Raclette dinner
After a challenging year with fewer Jass events than usual due to the lockdown in Shanghai, we were very pleased and happy to play our year-end Jass event with subsequent Raclette dinner at The Park Tavern next to the Xujiahui Park.
16 Jass players competed in the last Jass tournament of the year 2022, while additional 10 dear friends from the Swiss community joined our subsequent Raclette dinner. We would like to thank the sponsors and invited guests of the event:
- Kuno Gschwend from Swiss Centers for the sponsorship of the delicious Swiss Schnaps
- Jürg Wyss from Abifor for sponsoring a gift basket as the first price of the event
- Raul Casserini from The Cheesery for sponsoring the cheese price and for providing mouthwatering Raclette for the whole evening
- Sacha Stöcklin from CieCas for sponsoring a cooking class
- Lindt for providing Lindt Lindor chocolate
- My wife Vicky Wang for helping to organize the event
- And finally, the Consul General Sacha Bachmann and the Swiss consulate Shanghai to sponsor excellent Swiss white wine.
We had a great time, a lot of fun in a relaxed atmosphere with good friends to play Jass, to enjoy Swiss food and wine, and for having good talks with tons of laughs. We cannot wait for this year’s year-end Jass event!
If you are interested to join our monthly Jass evening, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org or join our Shanghai Jass We Chat group.